Intella Connect and Intella Connect Plus
Intella Connect and Intella Connect Plus!
Intella Connect is a web-enabled browser-based review platform that allows multiple reviewers to simultaneously work on a matter. It has an intuitive workflow that helps reviewers of all levels get the job done.
Intella Connect enables organizations to:
- Search unstructured data and ESI using only a web browser
- Search by using a browser with no need to install software
- Simplify the administration of both setup and review multi-user cases
- Deliver improved productivity via a workflow that enables a broader range of professionals to undertake document review
- Works with browsers on both Windows and Apple operating systems
- Intella Connect Plus
- Intella Connect Plus more than doubles the capacity of Intella Connect and so delivers processing power equivalent to industry giants-- at a fraction of the cost.
With little to no impact to an organizations IT infrastructure, set up of Intella Connect Plus remains at or under 30 minutes with no installation or download required by reviewers.
How Intella Connect and Connect Plus Work
Intella Connect or Connect Plus are software applications that allow reviewers to collectively search ESI processed with Intella utilizing most commonly available web browsers.
The applications are managed and installed on a server in your environment. You control whether Intella Connect or Connect Plus are only accessible on your local network, or if it is hosted on the cloud for access by remote users.
The administrator only needs the single Intella Connect installer file to manage access and reviewers. Setup takes 20 to 30 minutes maximum. Reviewers do not need a dongle or any other software installed. They can use a compatible web browser to review a case and data; no installation or download is required by reviewers.
Intella Connect and Intella Connect Plus are ideal for:
- Consultants who allow clients remote access to review a case
- Organizations with multiple or remote locations who investigate and review the same case
- Multiple departments and review teams that need to jointly review the same case.