This advanced one day course training course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, and effectively use the AccessData® Triage software tool. AD Triage allows both forensic examiners and non-forensic personnel to acquire either all or specifically targeted hard drive data from a system in just minutes.
During this one-day workshop, participants will review the following:
- Standard and custom profiles and how to create them.
- Standard and custom filters and how to create them.
- Standard and custom AD Triage devices and how to create them.
- Using profiles, filters, and AD Triage devices to collect data.
- Data collection.
- Collecting data remotely.
- Creating data reports.
- AD Receiver and Remote Shares.
- Using AD Triage to send collected information.
The class includes multiple hands-on labs that allow students to apply what they have learned in the workshop.
To obtain the maximum benefit from this class, you should meet the following requirements:
- Read and understand the English language.
- Perform basic operations on a personal computer.
- Be familiar with the Microsoft Windows environment.
Class Materials and Software
You will receive the student training manual and CD containing the training material, lab exercises and class-related information.