During this three‐day, hands‐on course, participants will perform the following tasks:
• Use FTK’s advanced processing options to examine evidence
• Merging index, setting preferences, saving cases
• Managing shared objects both at a global level and a case level
• Gain and understanding of processing options and profiles
• Use filtering to locate items of interest quickly
• Examine Live and Index searching, including TR1 Regular Expressions
• Utilize Cerberus to locate possible malware
• Use Visualization to get a graphic timeline view of files and Internet history.
• Use Geolocation to identify where photos were taken
• Remote data preview and acquisition features
• Understand the requirements and how to setup Distributed Processing
• Obtain live memory and volatile data from a target system and complete an analysis of the data
This hands-on course is intended for users who have previously attended the AccessData BootCamp training,
particularly forensic professionals and law enforcement personnel, who use AccessData forensic software to
examine, analyze, and classify digital evidence.