Intella Team enables multiple individuals (reviewers, investigators, paralegals, amongst others) to review evidence independently as well as simultaneously. Intella Team is the ideal email investigation and eDiscovery software tool for an agency, law firm, or investigative team that needs to coordinate the search and analysis of ESI, and files in excess of 250 gigabytes. Intella Team was designed for companies, law enforcement, and professional services firms, and features the powerful search engine and unique visual presentation that has made Intella popular. Investigators can quickly and easily process, search, review and analyze email and ESI.
The easy to use interface and Cluster Map allows you to find critical data, visualize relevant relationships, and drill down to the most pertinent data. With our Intella Team software, you can process and search multiple email sources, file types, and metadata. View results in a visual layout of your choice and export the documents of interest in a wide variety of file formats. Intella Team includes the most advanced export and sharing features available in the Intella suite of products. Analysts and reviewers’ work can be consolidated into a single result facilitating collaborative investigations.
Intella Team has two components:
1. Intella TeamManager is the primary component and performs three critical functions:
- Processing preparation of the case data or evidence
- Sharing the case data between team members
- Combining, reviewing, and approving the work of team members
2. Intella Team Reviewers provide the ability for team members to:
- Independently search, filter, bookmark, tag, and comment on the case data
- Transfer their work back to the Team Manager for review and approval
- Intella Team consists of 1 Team Manager and 3 Team Reviewers
Intella will ingest mail formats (such as eml, PST, OML etc)
Load files (relativity, concordance, CSV and Ringtail),
Forensic Disk image (E01, E01x, L01, L01x, AD1 and DD)
MS Exchange EDB you can select which mailbox within the EBD or index all.